Social media marketing has matured and is impossible to ignore. It’s an integral part of any digital marketing strategy.
Effective social media management services can help drive sales, amplify audiences and gauge insight into how customers perceive you and your business.
But do you have the time and the know-how to handle all this yourself? Or are you considering outsourcing to an agency that offers social media management services?
What do social media management services involve?
Social media management includes undertaking a complete competitor analysis, planning and scheduling content for your channels and engaging with your audience to help amplify your business while generating leads.
A good agency will provide:
- Full audit of your social media presence and authority
- Analysis of your competitive landscape - who does what and the gaps in the market
- Kick-off planning session to brainstorm ideas to fit around your regular company news
- Granting them access to your social media accounts
- Creating a content calendar
- Creating bespoke graphic styles to use on some posts, if needed. For example, posting about a job vacancy
- Scheduling posts in professional social media agency software
- Engaging with comments and encouraging social conversation
- Producing a complete data report each month
- Hosting a monthly call to go through upcoming news/events/ideas and go through the results
Phew! No wonder you don’t have time to do it all yourself.
How could social media management services benefit you?
Are you finding that:
- You don’t have time for a consistent strategy?
- You struggle to keep up with the latest trends?
- You do not see the results you expect?
- You need to focus on other aspects of your business?
- Somebody in your business is running the socials, and that’s not what you’re paying them for?
Then hiring somebody to manage socials to help amplify your business while generating leads is one of the best business decisions you can make.
Social media is such a broad term that encompasses a range of disciplines and activities. For example, when thinking about social media management, you should consider:
- Quality - What content do you plan to share and promote on social media? Is it of adequate quality to positively reflect on your company and convey the appropriate messages to your followers and potential customers?
- Quantity - How often should you post to your social media platforms to find the right mix between remaining relevant and not overwhelming people?
- Tone - What kinds of discussions do you wish to have on social media? Will your customers expect you to be formal and professional, or could you be more casual?
- Scheduling - If you have a lot on your schedule, planning and delivering material to your social networks may become very stressful, but how should you schedule posts in advance?
It’s important to consider whether you have the in-house capacity to perform key social media duties. This involves deciding whether there is sufficient time in your staff member’s work schedule to post online or whether they are needed elsewhere.
Creating social material that accurately represents your brand and responding to questions on these networks requires creativity and talent. Therefore, even though a staff member may have the time, you should decide whether they fit the job.
Need some help?
Magic Word Media can provide your social media management services. Here’s what we do:
- We align with your goals
- Host a monthly call for planning and assessing previous results
- Create and schedule your posts
- Like and comment on replies
- Use your photo or video library - including spontaneous images
- Create eye-catching reels on Instagram
- Create images, if required, from free stock/graphic software
- Offer full transparency and reporting
Social media management services can be complex and time-consuming. Whether you are handling this yourself as a business owner or getting someone in the office to post on social media a couple of times a week, there is a better way.
A designated social media management service can help to free up your time and that of your employees while ensuring that your channels are effective. You will get the best possible returns from your content by coming up with answers to questions like:
- Which content types are most likely to get engagement from your target audience?
- Which social media platforms are best suited to host and strengthen your social media content?
- What are the best times to post content to maximise exposure and gauge people’s attention?
- How will you plan your production workflow to ensure a regular supply of new content to share?
Get in touch with Magic Word Media today to chat about how we can run your social media management service and help your business grow.