A business lives or dies by the quality of its content. Great copywriting is salesmanship online or in print – is your copy attracting, engaging and influencing your customers?
What about your editorial? Quality news stories or blogs don’t just add rocket-fuel to your website SEO, they allow customers to become familiar with your brand, and gives them reasons to become loyal to you.
Would you buy from an outfit whose website was riddled with poor content? Press releases, social media posts, brochures, posters… they all need expert handling.
Fortunately, you need only say the magic word. Contact Magic Word Media for:
- Website content – whole sites, landing pages, product pages
- Lifecycle campaigns – hard-hitting emails that sell or influence
- Advertising copy – straplines, body text, brochure copy, direct mail
- Blogs – Update your company blog with quality content, not cheap rubbish
- Articles and features – Great content for your PR team to place in the media
- Press releases – well-written releases that the media want to run
- Social media – you only have a few words… make them count
Experience and creativity
Magic Word Media founder Simon Young worked for 12 years leading copywriting operations at The Stars Group and Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment (now GVC Holdings).
We’ve written content for huge social communities, with Facebook fans of 1.5 million and Twitter followers of 250,000+. You’re in good company.
Nearly 20 years experience running the biggest news operations in the world, including news editing roles at The Sun, Sunday Mirror and Sunday Express.
Brilliant writers wearing business and journalist hats – producing great press releases that the media wants to publish (and your customers want to read).
You’ll struggle to find a content agency headed by a journalist and copywriter with so much flair and editing experience.
Our writers can work alone or as part of your team. We’ve been leading or taking part in intricate group projects for decades.